Monday, December 14, 2009

Here's the problem

I have been experiencing a problem, and I can't figure it out.... so I'm going to tell you all about it, and maybe one of you knows what it means.

This has been going on a long time, not just recently





I hear knocking. Bang, bang, bang... like someone knocking on the door. Not frantic knocking, or angry knocking, but just regular knocking.

I've heard it when I was asleep, and it's woken me up
I've dreamed of someone knocking on a door, and it's woken me up too
I've heard it when I was awake, and checked, but no one is at the door

It doesn't seem to originate from anywhere that I can place it, almost out of thin air, and it's not scary or anything.

I've never said "come in!" after hearing it, I'm not that stupid! giggle

But still the knocking comes, not everyday, sometimes not for weeks or months, but it comes again.

I'm sure there is a meaning for this, but It's not something I'm familiar with.

Any ideas?

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Have you had it checked out by a doctor? Perhaps it's high blood pressure or something like tinnitus (which is more usually a ringing or buzzing in the ears). It might be a symptom of something that you should know about.

Judith said...

No, it's a knock, like on a door, exactly like that. I know what tinnitus sounds like.

Anonymous said...

I believe ya Judith. That has happened to me on occasion. The last time that I can remember is when we moved into this quaint little older house in Flint Michigan and my children swore it was haunted. My children would hear the knocking first and I would just shake my head at them. Ha Ha but then one night very late as I lay sleeping, I was awoken to the sound of a very loud but unmistakeable knocking. I like you ventured to the door, but did not say come in. haha. It was an experience.

Anonymous said...

I hate to say this Judith but door knocking is always very amonous(miss spell). It might not be for you but someone else close to you. If you haven't had a check up with your doctor do so, but call all your relatives and close friends; and check up on how they are doing. You also might want to light a black candle for protection every night until the knocking stops. I will keep you in my prayers and pray that the knocking stops.