Thursday, December 03, 2009

glitter your way to a clean aura!



Today is a Moon´s day, and we have a waning Moon phase-a great time to do psychic cleansing.

If you do lots of tarot readings or healing work for friends, you may be accidentally carrying around psychic garbage.

So here´s a way to get rid of it using lunar magic.

You will need a silver candle in a holder set on a flat work surface and some silver glitter.

With the glitter, draw a counterclockwise spiral around the candleholder. Light the candle and repeat the charm:

I release and banish all psychic pollution today,
As the candle burns, negativity will fade away.
Trapped in glitter and then burned away by fire,
I am now clear and free, that is my desire.


Allow the candle to burn out in a safe place, then clean up any wax and the glitter. Carefully and neatly dispose of it away from your home and property.

1 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Wow, I so need that. I know I have the silver candle...just need to find the glitter.

Thanks for the spell.

Cheers!