Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I am sick!



UGH! I'm sick.....got a cold!

I'm not good at being sick.... I don't like it, I whine alot, and walk around moaning A LOT!

Plus, it's a bummer being sick with no one to take care of you, and say "awwwwwww,poor baby"!

Sigh, but it does give me weird dreams, and vivid dreams... and I like that!!! But when I woke up I'm still hacking up a lung and sniffing in my vicks scented tissues.

I don't get a cold very often, this has got to be the first one in like 6 years!

So I'm going to shuffle around in my housecoat, drink hot soup and tea, and whine till I'm better!!!

At least no ones around to tell me to "buck up", like my hubby used too... of course when HE was sick he would lay in bed telling me he was dying!!!! But when I'm sick, I was expected to do all the stuff I normally would like cook, clean, take care of the kids............. Hummmmmmmmmmm

I guess it's NOT so bad not having anyone here!

4 comments:

Mother Moon said...

so sorry to hear you are not feeling well... it is definately not a fun thing... hope that you get over it quickly... what a way to start the new year... blah...

Anonymous said...

"Buck Up!"

Kidding Ju...don't bite me!

Ahhhh!...you poor wee thing...hope you is feeling chipper very soon...just indulge yourself with something nice...and come back to us all when you're better!

Emme Toaye said...

Poor baby, *emme pats your head* feel better real soon. Someone told me that if you put the vicks vapor rub on your feet then put warm socks on when you go to bed it helps, Not sure how. And if you take echinacea as soon as you know you have a cold it makes it less invasive. Wishing you only the best of the best for the coming year.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Doesn't Merlin take care of you? I bet he curls up with you and purrs those healing purrs.