Monday, February 07, 2011

Bitchin!!!!!



I'm not much for cooking shows... I don't cook!!!

But my sister told me about this one, called "Bitchin Kitchen", and I had to check it out!!!

I screamed with laughter.... plus muscular men ripping their shirts off??? What's NOT to love!!!!

It's on the cooking channel... check your local listing.... wends at 10pm.

Hay, what's it gonna hurt??? Watch it once, and let me know what you think!!!

(You know, the skull on her stove had nothing to do with me loving this show!" GIGGLE

1 comments:

Leanna said...

Hey girlfriend I went to http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/bitchin-kitchen/index.html
and I got to watch all her crazy episodes. I laughed my head off. She's crazy. That kitchen is to die for too. David would kill me if I ever told him I wanted a kitchen with a skull on the stove and baby dolls on the wall units ahahahahhaa.