Tuesday, February 15, 2011

LOOK, LOOK!!!!!

Now, you have to look real close!!!! They are GROWING!!!! My herbs, and my tomatoes!!!!!!!

It makes me soooooooo excited!!!!





But not enough to jump up and down..... jumping up and down HURTS!!!

I spent the day yesterday out in my garden..... cutting down the plumes from the Zebra grass (my hands are cut up like crazy!) Picking up leaves, and garbage!!!

My MIND, and my SOUL.... feel wonderful after being in the garden...... but my BODY is saying WTF!!!!! Ouch, ouch, ouch..... (but with a grin on my face!!!!)

4 comments:

Mother Moon said...

it is always an exciting time when the plants start to pop out. I have a few crocus and my daffodils have broke ground... I just love it

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I love the stiffness after a good day in the garden (TWSS).

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Yeah!!! Great to see that spring is not too far off!

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! You go girl.