Sunday, June 19, 2005

Chant Three Times

Chant this 3 times over
Open mind, and gain new life,
Gone from you, all stress and strife.
Open heart, gain life anew,
Accept all love that's offered you.
Positive thought and word and deed
Enter now, of bane I'm freed.
Anchients, hear me, grant my plea
To new relationships, open me.

THIS IS FOR THE BAD GNOMES THAT STEAL MY STUFF
Keeper of what disappears,
Hear me now, open your ears.
Find for me what I now seek
By Moon, Sun, Wind, Fire, Earth, and Sea.

A GOOD LOVE SPELL
Venus, Queen of Love, divine
Bring the love to me that's mine.
Perfect, she/he, and perfect, me,
Together we are meant to be.
Venus, Queen of Love, so warm
Bring my love to me without harm.
Let nothing keep us now apart,
Bring perfect love to fill my heart

MONEY SPELL
Place a small bowl or cup in a place you can get to it. Every day add three coins of any denomination, and say"

Trinka five, trinka five
Ancient spirtis come alive.
Money grow and money thrive,
Spitits of the Trinka five.

continue each day to you recieve the money you need

0 comments: