Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Troll News

The Troll's have returned the Knob!!!

Yep, it was found out in the open, right where I had searched 20 times before. They are real fun loving, hairy, little fellows!!! LOL

Well I'm all relaxed tonight, the drawer knob is back, I had a long hot soak in a gardenia bubble bath, had some " interesting" conversation with a very nice Man.... And on top of all that, I managed to clean out my bedroom closet!!!! Yippie for me!!!!!!!! Now that I'm all relaxed its time for bed, tomorrow I'll post more spells

Good friends of mine are moving into a new house, so maybe I'll go over how to cleanse a new place, and the different traditions associated with it. Nite nite!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Im so happy that they returned your pretty knob Miss judi ::smiles:: you see you just have to threaten the nasty little buggers with the BBQ and than they will return you pretties. ::big smiles::

Hugs
Mary

Mary said...

GIggles heheheh that was very funny jamie heheheh I loved it

hugs
mary