Thursday, March 18, 2010

Being Lazy can be GOOD!



Last summer I put my beach blanket away without washing it! Bad, lazy, me!

I went out to the shed to get some curtins, and found it.... when I picked it up... I almost swooned!!!

It smelled like, sun, sand, suntan lotion!!!! I just stood there with it wrapped around my face, inhaleing, smelling all the good smells!!! It was like being transported to the beach!!!

Well, I brought it inside to wash, but I think I'll put that off for a few days... and enjoy the summer smell it brings!!!!

2 comments:

Rue said...

I love when a bad thing turns out good! I love the smell of suntan lotion. Summer dreaming...

Dirgesinger said...

Laziness can turn out really good! Its that sometimes things "do" themselves before You finally get Yourself done them:)