Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sigh

Sigh! I'm having troubles with the wonderful wand I won from Mother Moon!

http://mothermoonsmessage.blogspot.com/

I think she loved the trip from her house to mine, because she's (yes it is a she, only a female could whine so much!) whining about being in the house all the time!!!




Seems to have been bitten by the travel bug by her first trip!

And I can't stand the whining, so I've promised her that she can travel with me!

I promise all my friends, to take many pictures of her travels!

Hopefully that will keep her happy!!!! We shall see.

3 comments:

Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Me said...

Try placing her resting site by a window?

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

LOL! These will be much more intersting pictures than a gnome! :D

Looking forward to them!

Cheers!