Saturday, March 13, 2010

Undoing Spells!

SPELL TO BREAK THE POWERS OF A SPELL

You Need: black candle, water and a black bowl

Place the candle into the black bowl, fix the candle to the bowl using the wax
drippings from the candle so that it stands alone.
Fill the bowl to the rim with fresh water, without wetting the wick.
Breathe deeply and meditate for a few minutes.
When your mind is clear, light the candle.
Visualize the power the spell cast against you as living within the candles flame.
As the candle burns down, it will sputter and go out as it touches the water.
As it is extinguished by the water, the spell is broken.
Finally, dig a hole into the ground, pour the water into it, then bury the candle


SPELL TO UNDO A SPELL

Time: After Midnight any night, waning moon

Incense: benzoin Herb: angelica

Anoint candles with rosemary oil use white candles as many as you like.

You Need: one bead from a necklace you own (preferably a pearl-faux or not)
A small patch of black cloth, some string for tying.

Incantation:
"I cast a spell asking , I now ask the favor of having the spell removed.
I understand to take back a spell means giving up something of my own to show my spirit is true and my intentions are good, I give this pearl/bead from a necklace I own.
I transfer the spell into the and render the spell dormant.
No harm may come from the cancellation of this spell.
No further power shall it have. This is my will -so be it."


Place the pearl/bead in the black cloth - add your angelica herbs -
tie up tightly in the string until you have wrapped the pearl/bead entirely in the cloth.

Dribble a bit of wax from the candles on your final knot you tie and
Then throw the small package away far from your home. Close circle and give thanks.


SPELL FOR BREAKING TIES/BANISHING A PERSON FROM YOUR LIFE

This is a spell for love gone wrong, for ending a personal, family or business relationship that you no longer wish to be in.

It is a fire spell. To work it, gather herbs of protection and an image of the person (photograph, poppet, etc.) -Something written in their own
hand, a lock of hair, a piece of clothing or a personal object will also do.


Put everything into a fireproof container - iron cauldron, marble mortar, whatever -
and set fire to it as you perform the spell. It should make a very satisfactory blaze that reduces to ashes.

The ashes can be buried or washed down a drain. Flush them down a toilet if you are very angry.

Dispose of all the objects that connect you to the person: gifts, letters, photographs, etc.

It is especially important to get rid of jewelry. Move house if you have to. Be careful with this spell, It's permanent, so don't use it unless you really mean forever. It's also powerful.

"by basilisk and bloodstone
by the garlic in the fields
by the poppies and what they yield
invisibly I make my shield
to detect thee and deflect thee
By dragon's blood and salamanders
by horses when their hooves strike sparks
by the dragon breathing flames from the Book of Life
I erase thy names
I cut the cords and unlock the chains
I sever all the ties by which we were bound
and with impenetrable walls myself I surround
against thy power and its source
against thy evil and its source
Vesta, Pele, Lilith Kali Kali Kali
I banish thee forever from me
and any harm from thee to me
doubles back and tables turned
thou shalt by thyself be burned
Lilith, Vesta, Pele Kali Ma Kali Ma
by the power of three times three I banish thee,
I banish thee, I banish thee I am set free So mote it be! "

0 comments: