Sunday, March 14, 2010

ONCE AGAIN?????

All I can say is ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! I also should add, that this time it WASN'T SNOW!!!!



Rain, rain, rain, massive winds!!!!

Is this the 3rd or 4th Nor'easter we've had this winter??? I can't remember anymore!! It just NEVER STOPS!

This time, thanks to NO snow, I'm a little less stressed.

I only lost one flower pot, and my potting table. The table crashed down, and took the pot with it!

Some scattered lawn furniture, and an over turned swing, but that seems to be the most of the damage.


I'm so grateful it wasn't worse! Damn! I'm just grateful it wasn't SNOW THIS TIME!!!!!

OK Goddess, you've shown us your wrath! Let this summer and spring be warm and DRY!!!!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

We just got to florida last night and on our way to find treasures on the beach when I get done with my coffee....please please please tell me it is going to be sunny and delightful! We need it!! :)

Judith said...

Gosh, I wish I was in Florida with you!!!!! Right now the Jersey shore sucks!

Mother Moon said...

like you said at least it was not snow you dear you would have been buried alive.... I watched a report on the storm heading your way and they said that if it were snow it would equal near 36 inches... wishing you dry weather and warmer tempertures soon... I know you are wishing for it.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i saw the bad weather you had on the weather channel. we have flooding now. good thing i live on top of a mountain! those daffodils on my post were ones i bought. mine are weeks away too!

Anonymous said...

Here it's just the beginning of storm season. I've nominated you for an award! http://www.thedomesticwitch.com/2010/03/ive-been-given-reward.html

Dirgesinger said...

I have just left a little present for You on my blog, here:

http://shadowedpaths.blogspot.com/2010/03/kind-award-from-college-witch.html