Monday, March 22, 2010

Energy Spells


A SPELL TO GAIN ENERGY

Materials: A bright red or orange candle, a spicy incense, a glass of clear pure cold water, and a bowl of sea salt.

If is sunny out you may want to start the spell by going outside for
a few minutes and breathing in some fresh air.

Sit in front of the candle and say:

"Give me energy to happily complete the task I have been given to do.
I will feel better for having done it. The completion of the task will be my reward."


Sprinkle the sea salt around the candle and say,

"Give me strength, O sacred Earth."

Pass your hand near the candle and say

"Give me strength O sacred Fire."

Pass your hand through the smoke of the incense and say,

"Give me strength, O sacred Air."

Drink the water down and say

"Give me strength O sacred water."

Now immediately get up and go do your task.



SPELL FOR CLARITY OF THOUGHT AND MIND
Make or buy a small cotton draw-string bag about 1-2 inches deep.
Put in equal parts of each of the following: Rosemary Lavender Camomile Quartz

the Full Moon, put the bag together, then consecrate and charge it.
Inhale the scents when you feel stressed or overwhelmed.
These herbs will act to soothe you if you are feeling stressed or frazzled and will help you focus your mind to deal with the problem at hand.


MAGIC CHARM FOR INNTER STRENGTH

Empower an acorn with the following chant & carry it on your person during difficult times.

"Little seed with cap so fine, Grant your strength & make it mine.
Make me as sturdy as your tree. As I will, so mote it be!"

1 comments:

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Thank you for the very timely spells. Ask and it will be there and you made it so. As it is above so it is below......Blessings