Monday, January 08, 2007

I'm gonna kill my cat!!!!

Mornings are usualy bad enough, I don't sleep well because of fibermyalga, and all I want to do when I wake up is.... have a cup of coffee, check my e-mail, and maybe play a game or two on the computer till I wake up.

But Merlin is GETTING ON MY LAST NERVE!!! He follows me around, and totally cat like, tries to trip me while I'm walking. Sits on my desk, trying to get my attention..... and being a cat, that's rubbing against me, and nipping at me. UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

He has no remorse for his actions. He pisses me off before I even get my first CUP OF COFFEE!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

It's not like he's starving. He always has a full bowl of dried cat food. But he want's his 1/2 can of wet food, and his water changed. Sometimes being controlled by someone wears a little thin!!!!

I don't like anyone controlling me.... ESPECIALLY NOT MY STINKING CAT!!!

SIGH, OK I'm better now. Maybe I'll let him live another year or two. SIGH

0 comments: