Monday, January 22, 2007

Snow


Ok, snow was a little better today. At least the road is covered, but not by much as you can see from the picture.... But this time, at least you can call it snow...... But not by much! GIGGLE Hope Jaime is a little satisfied.

Matt starts back to school today after winter vacation. So it back to riding back and forth 4 days a week. But at least it does give me a good reason to hit Dot's clothing store, so I'm going to do that today!!!

I found an interesting new spell today, it's sort of a Karma reversal, helps you clear out all the bad things you've done. Besides admitting you did them, you have to clear them. And you can't clear your Karma until you ADMIT that you were the reason for the problems.... So I'll post that one later. It's actually in French, and I have to do a little translation, before it's good to print.

0 comments: