Friday, October 16, 2009

Don't call me crazy.......

A few days ago I was cleaning my son's bathroom....AGAIN! Yes, I know I cleaned it the day he left for Rutgers, and Yes, I know no one has used it since then, but I was cleaning it again.... cause I'm NUTS!!!

Just a clean freak, I know, can't help it.... sigh.... but as I was saying I was sitting on the bathroom floor scrubbing the toilet, when I realized I was freaking HOT!

See, my son's bathroom has a sun roof in his bathroom... and the sun was shinning down on me while I worked, and it got really hot!

All of a sudden, a light bulb went off!!!! HIS BATHROOM IS ALWAYS SUNNY!!!

Maybe I can move some of my outdoor plants in there for the winter?? Maybe the geraniums and sweet potato vines don't have to die!!!!!

And so it was, that I spent the next half hour moving plants into his bathroom.



Now, I know he'll be home for the holidays, and he will probably be pretty pissed that I moved all the plants in there.... but I don't care!!!! giggle

2 comments:

VintageSage said...

Great idea! In fact,the plants look kinda cool in there. Looks really tropical now, especially with that shower curtain!

dreaming in maine said...

I agree, it's a great idea! He may actually like the effect! If not, it is your house after all! ;)