Saturday, October 31, 2009

Morticia

Today I celebrated the holiday by watching a Addams Family Marathon! I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed that show..... and had no idea how much it influenced me!!!!

When Morticia smokes, she does so by stroking her dragon!!! And all of a sudden I realized I HAD THE EXACT SAME DRAGON IN MY HOUSE!!!!




Boy, that show must have influenced, me a lot more then I knew!

I also have stuffed turtles in the house... actual real turtles that were made into things! Like a candle holder.... and I like to bead and fancy up my curtains, and I wear black all the time (but don't look half as good as Morticia!) and I named my doll Morticia, and the dolls dog's name is Gomaz!

Freaky huh!

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

While I was handing out candy tonight to the trick-or-treaters, I watched the movie Addams Family Values on TV -- good, goofy fun!

Blue Moon said...

Hope you had a magical Samhain!
Inviting the Adams family to your holiday was a good idea :)
I had a marathon of "Ghost Hunter" playing while I puttered around the house. Great weather wasn't it? I love the windy misty nights !