Tuesday, October 13, 2009

How do you handle stress?

I'm wondering how people out there handle stress.

Myself, I tend to clean.


Like 4:30 this morning I found myself cleaning the bathroom!

I also seek out chocolate, in any form, and eat it! I've even hit canned frosting!

I talk to my friends... but only if my stress is greater then theirs, otherwise I leave them alone, and let them talk to me!

I also do a lot of worrying, have conversations with myself, and toss and turn before falling asleep

When times are really bad, I talk to my goddess.... just talk, I don't ask for help, personal problems have to be solved by myself without intervention


What about you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seem to push people away when I am truly stressed.

I don't like to talk about my problems with other people but I have to admit blogging has been very theraputic even if I don't talk about what is bothering me.

Also, if I can, driving for me is a great stress reliever. If I can just drive around for a little while and be left alone with my thoughts helps me quite a bit.

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

I am not a big talker....but I do sit quietly with my eyese closed and see if a solution can find me, ususaly flashes of things that come together....works for me.

LOL! I clean too!! If I am upset, the first thing I will do is start cleaning something! I think it is a control thing...if I cannot control the situation...I can control cleaning the kitchen.

Then there is always red wine! :D

Cheers!

Judith said...

Oh it's easy, go to blogger sign in, and when you sign in go to "layout" then look on the right side for "add a Gadget" and hit that....it'll bring up a pop up with all kinds of gadgets to add to your blog, just hit the plus sign by "followers" and hit save, and there you go... it will be added to your blog!