Tuesday, October 27, 2009

OK, sooooo NOT FUNNY!



Seems EVERYONE is getting in the Halloween spirit!!!

This was so not funny, I swear I peed a little I was so scared!!!!

Went out a few nights ago to put the garbage out.... no lights, late at night..... hay, I know where my garbage cans are.... who needs lights??

At the bottom of the stairs I bumped into, I mean really BUMPED INTO... a freaking deer!!! BIG HUGE ANTLERED MASSIVE DEER!!!!

OK, it was actually a tiny doe, but still........... heart stopped, pee started, screaming commenced!!!!

And it looked at me, and "Humphed" at me, and calmly walked away!!!!


NO FAIR!!!! IF IT SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME, SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN SCARED TOO!!! Right? I'm right aren't I?

Stupid deer! Now I have deer cooties! I know I got the cooties! Someone give me a cure for deer cooties!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

It looks like its eyes are . . . glowing . . . WTF?

VintageSage said...

I cannot believe that deer didnt' run when it saw you. That is one in a million! Yes, the eyes....maybe it was an eeeeeevil deer. Lol!