Thursday, June 03, 2010

And the winner is.....





I'm going to make you all wait a little, and tell you how picking the name went.

Yesterday, Merlin would have NOTHING to do with the papers I wrote every ones name on.


I'd pick him up, set him by the papers, and he would run and hide.


Did this like 3 times.

IT'S ONLY PIECES OF PAPER!!! What is he so afraid of??? who knows... cats!


Today, I picked him up, surrounded him with the papers, and he promptly, with a few sniff... went to sleep. And ignored them all.


So, I get up to make a cup of coffee, come back and he is EATING one of the papers!!!!

Couldn't get him to let go of it, and even if he did, I couldn't read it cause he had chewed the living daylights out of it!!!

Short period of panic, then I realized he'd picked one, sure he ate it, but he picked one....

Then I had to go thru all the papers and see what one was missing!!!

Damn, next time I'm just going to use a hat, and pick the winner out myself!

After going thru all the surviving papers, and checking them against the people who left remarks.... I FOUND THE WINNER!!!




FROG QUEEN!!!!! (fanfare, french horns, and cymbals!!)


send me your address at witchbythesea@gmail.com and your prize will be on the way to you!


Don't worry, I'll have another give a way soon!

5 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Hysterical story....could completely see my band of cats doing the same thing....insane animals that they are :D

WooHoo! I knew I liked cats for a reason!

Thank you!!!

Cheers!

Dirgesinger said...

Congrats to the winner!:)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Ha ha, well at least you didn't have to wait for him to use the litter box before knowing who won!

Jamie said...

I love the kitties :)

Mother Moon said...

congrats to you frog queen - enjoy your treats..