Thursday, June 24, 2010

Unhappy



Sorry I haven't been posting much, but it's totally HORRIBLE HERE!!!!

Today the temperature reached 101 degree's!!!!!!! It's freaking JUNE!!!!

I have a terrible case of cabin fever. I can't go out and work in the garden, except for really early in the morning.... and even then it's so humid that you can bearly breath!

Storms have been sweeping past us. 3 times this week we have gotten thunder and lightning, but NO RAIN! So nothing has had a chance to cool off.

Now I have central aircondioning, but I HATE having all the doors and windows closed all the time!!!!!! It make me feel so claustrophobic, and then I get depressed, and so on and so on.

The last two weeks it's been sunny and over 90 degree's each day.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! IT'S NOT FREAKING AUGUST!!!

0 comments: