Saturday, June 19, 2010

New Sunday Tradition




Tomorrow is Sunday, and I'm starting a new Tradition!

I fully intend to stay in my Pink Pussy Cat Pajama's ALL DAY!

I will not put on a bra

I will not put on makeup

I will not put on pants

I will stay in my pink pussy cat pajama's for the whole day!!!

I will give myself a facial

I will do my nails

and I will be a lazy daisy all day long!!!!

WHO WANTS TO JOIN ME??????

Hay, how do you like my tan???? I'm good and golden!!!! Yes, I will not look like the underbelly of a beached whale at Shore Leave!!!

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Love those kitty jam-jams!

Leanna said...

Cute jammies !!! I wouldn't mind joining you. We could watch chick flicks and eat chocolate and maybe do each others hair. Thanks for stopping by my blog hon.

Judith said...

cool! girls day!!!!! yeah!!!!

VintageSage said...

I'm there!!! I love your PJ's!