Sunday, June 20, 2010

I did it!




I know your probably saying.... so what? But for me to spend the day in my PJ's is a biggggggggg deal!

I don't like breaking from routine.

It was really hard, and more then once during the day I was tempted to get dressed!!! I always, always get dressed first thing in the morning, after one cup of coffee, but before the second!

Instead, I stayed in my PJ's, I gave myself 2 facials, trimmed my hair, painted my toe's and fingers, sat around watching TV, made some doll clothing, and even had time to make some cute ankle bracelets for myself!!!!

I feel relaxed, but at the same time I feel bad cause I did it! GIGGLE

Sometimes there is NO pleasing myself!!! GIGGLE

3 comments:

Rue said...

A day off, in your pj's, is time well spent! Good for you!

VintageSage said...

Your ankle bracelet creation is adorable...what are the charms? I can't quite see them.

Judith said...

One is an ank, the other is just a crystal incased in sterling