Sunday, August 23, 2009

6 DAYS LEFT!!!!!

6 Days left before the boy is gone!!!!

And let me tell you, he's doing everything he can to annoy me before he goes!!! I know he's board, and can't wait to go back to school.... but he's driving me INSANE!!!!!

Friday we had a weird one. All of a sudden we lost electricity in part of the house.... only part of it. His bathroom, his computer room and the hallway!!!
We tried everything, and finally I had to call the park manager to find an electrician. He came down with the electrician, and they took 5 hours to find out that a short in the lamp in the FRONT YARD, caused the problem in the house!!!

WTF!!!!!! How weird can you get???

Matt groused around for hours, cause he had to move his computer into his room for it to work.... LIKE IT WAS MY FAULT!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, and a couple of HISSSSS, HISSSSSS!!!!!

I tell you, I love my kids, but I really rather love them from a distance!!!! GIGGLE

For those of you who don't know me.... Matt is the youngest, and he's 28!!! So it's not like I'm talking about little kids! giggle

Tomorrow, Jamie, Brian, and all the kids (except Morganna, who's still in rehab) plus Brian's 2 sons, are coming down to fix my breaks!!!

What a zoo that's gonna be! GIGGLE I love it!!!!

But, they will all go crabbing after the car is fixed, and they're really looking forward to that. And I can't tell you how grateful I am to have my breaks fixed WITHOUT going to a dealer to do it!!!! YIPPPPIE

Then all I have to do is make it thru the week, and Saturday I drive Matt to Rutgers, unpack the van..... AND LEAVE HIM THERE!!!!!!!!! YIPPPPPPPPIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

0 comments: