Saturday, August 08, 2009

Hay LOOK UP!!!!

DID YOU KNOW YOU COULD CHANGE THE NAME OF YOUR BLOG????

I didn't, but when I used the new "google blog search" I found Merlins mistress in with all the naughty boys and girls who do.... well, naughty blogs. GIGGLE


So, I figured I would try and change the title to get better results if someone searches for me. AND IT WORKED!!!

COOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL! GIGGLE

Well, now that my blog states it "Magickal" I have to stop posting so much about everyday stuff, and post more spell and spell craft stuff.

It just seems I'm so CONSUMED by getting the boy off to Rutgers and stuff that I haven't had time to post much else.

If your looking for Whitchy stuff, look at older posts, and I promise to post more "Magikal" stuff in the future. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK tried this too. I'm going to be reading your blog all the time!!