Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bright Blessings




I want to take the time to all my friends that called and wrote to see how my granddaughter, Morganna, was doing!


It was so wonderful having so much support, especially from my Witch group that sent out blessings, and lit candles for her every week, and posted her progress on the web page.

And that goes double for the ones who wrote me privately and helped me cope with the stress.


Morganna is doing great in rehab, and they are thinking of letting her come home at the end of the month. There's a lot of strength in that little girl, for one only 7 years old, she is fantastic!


There is still maybe a year or more of rehab for her to go through, but that fact that she survived it all in itself is a stunning! The brain injury did cause some problems with her emotions, and we are still not sure about the one eye, though she says she can see through it.

Bright Blessings to all my friends for all their support!!!

I will remember the kindness done to me!!! Blessed Be!

1 comments:

Dreamers Night said...

On behalf of my mom, myself, and my daughter, Morganna... to all those who gave there prayers, and kindess, and love, and good thoughts..thank you! Morgan is doing better and better each day...On a personal note here, she is blinded slightly in both eyes, and can't see much to her sides, or more than a bit infront of her..and I have been fighting with the nurses daily to make her an appointment for an eye exam, and they have yet to do it.