Monday, August 17, 2009

The "boy" walking.....



My son walks everywhere! every day! for no reason, besides boredom!!! It's keeps him in great shape!

Well, last night he went for ANOTHER walk, and I hear him coming back to the house (graveled lot, hear the crunch, crunch, crunch) And all of a sudden I hear him talking to someone! Hummmm who's out so late?

So when he comes in I ask him who he was talking too... and he replied "a frog!"

Seems my little toad was out by the back steps, when the boy came around the corner.... the froggie was soooo surprised by the boy, he attempted to hop away... and turned the wrong way, and hopped his little green head into the stairs!!!

And Matt was saying "boy, I bet that hurt!" giggle

Never fear, the froggie was fine, but I bet he was embarrassed!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How adorable! :)

VintageSage said...

Woops...that was me above, Vintage Sage....had my other blog identity signed in. Lol!