Sunday, August 23, 2009

Good book

So..... I'm reading this really good book, called "death's daughter".... Just the type of book I like, funny, fantasy, and a crazy chick!


Then I look at the authors name "Amber Benson"... and I'm thinking.... I KNOW that name, but from where???


Well, duhhhhh, I turn over the book and there is her picture!!!!! It's Willow's, from Buffy the vampire slayers... GIRLFRIEND!!!! TARA!!!!!! Soooooo cool!!!!


And the book is really good too!!!!!! I had no idea she was a writer, but I'll tell you.... I will read anything else she's written, because the book kept my interest, kept me giggling, and kept me guessing till the end!!! My kind of story!

1 comments:

Steph said...

Okay, you've recommended lots of books in the past, but this one I may actually have to buy! ~LOL~ I hope it's a good read!