Monday, August 17, 2009

Winters coming!!





GIGGLE, not right away of course, but soon, soon enough that I have to start planing my crafty stuff for the winter.

I got myself some cute stencils... like the ones above, and..... well, that's as far as I've gotten!

What am I going to do with them? I have no clue, maybe wood burning projects like signs and such, maybe rubber stamps, could be using the sandblaster to make some glass items...... I just don't know. That's why I start so early thinking about it.

I love to do crafts in the winter. It's cool, and I'm pretty much stuck indoors... cause I HATE the cold. So Sept is the time I go out and gather what I'm going to be doing in the fall and winter.

When I get some idea's.... I'll let you know. GIGGLE

3 comments:

Dawn Marie Howard said...

LOVE sexy witches!

Judith said...

Yes, too bad I look like the other kind!!! GIGGLE

VintageSage said...

Those are adorable witches!! I can't wait to see what you make out of them. If you make one with a sign, I'll buy it from you! :)