Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Now that I'm going to be alone......

Now that I'm finally going to be alone, I'm considering starting to date again....

This is the personal ad I'm going to post... but I don't like the picture.. soooo




BUT, THIS is the picture I'll put on the ad. Like it? GIGGLE, GIGGLE, GIGGLE




I think I'll have a good shot at catching some unsuspecting man.... what would I do with him? Hummm, not sure, but I got a GREAT RECIPE!!!

OH GODDESS NO!! GIGGLE I forgot I had new readers that don't know me so well. giggle... I was JOKING!!! I was married for 21 years, and I'm now widowed for 15 years! AND I SHALL NEVER DO IT AGAIN!!! giggle I LOVE being alone, and I am very capable of screwing up my own life... with out a man doing it for me!!! giggle

5 comments:

Dawn Marie Howard said...

im partical to the first picture! hee hee good luck sweetie. i wish you many fulfilling dating adventures

Michelle said...

Hehe...I love it! Well, no matter what picture you post, your prince is out there! :)

xoxo

VintageSage said...

Oh oops, I always do that...that's me above...Michelle...aka Vintage Sage. :)

Judith said...

OH GODDESS NO!!!! I'M JOKING!!!! Was married for 21 year, NEVER GOING TO DO IT AGAIN!! giggle

Dreamers Night said...

LOL Omg I love the ad! It is so funny...:)