Saturday, September 05, 2009

Bottle Fedish

I love colored bottles. The kind of blue and green ones that wine comes in!! Unfortunately I can't drink wine.... let me explain. I'm allergic to SULFUR... all wines are sulfured, plus it's the reason for being allergic to poultry and eggs, all are high in Sulfur. Weird huh? But true.

But I still collect wine bottles, and empty the wine out, or let someone else drink it. Then I wash them, and decorate them with stickers.

This one didn't take a good picture, but it's a deep green, with blue iridescent bubbles all over it.



And these are with different stickers on them




The bottles have to have a cap or cork, and when all clean and decorated I fill them with my homemade Mead! Or just put them around in sunny spots like my window sills, so I can enjoy the colors!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read that post. Thank author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.