Friday, September 25, 2009

Showing off my goodies!



I had to show you these little darlings!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!! I got them from a place called December diamonds http://decemberdiamonds.com

They have a ton of these cuties, and more. They have guys and gals and animals and WOW... just soooooooo cute!!!!


They are going up on my tree this Yule... and hopefully I'll have a few more to add to them!

(that is if money fall from the sky sometime soon... giggle... not that they are expencive, but even $20 bucks is all that's between me and starvation..sigh)

4 comments:

dreaming in maine said...

These are great! I agree, they'd be great on the yule tree!

VintageSage said...

I love 'em! How adorable!! Hey I've nominated you for an award at my place! Come on by and only if you want to participate. I try not to pressure anyone too much on that sort of stuff! Still, you deserve it!

Blue Moon said...

Oh~ I just love these old dames!!! I left an award for your on my blog ~ :)

Steph said...

Hey you got the ladies out of the cabinet! Cool, I just love them!!