Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Progression of crafting

I needed a bed for Morticia. I had got one of e-bay for 12" dolls.... but as you can see, Morticia is a 16" doll, and the bed just didn't fit!!!





So, I sat and looked at the bed, and then went to the craft store and got some wood and pieces.... and decided that I would make a bed for Morticia or die trying!! GIGGLE

This is the progression of a first time craft idea. Lots of saw dust, some major mistakes, and a can of spray paint.....





And this is the bed. Now remember, there are no blankets or pillows, this is the bare bed. I will finish the bed with a pretty blanket, and some pillows and take pictures of Morticia on it .... and post it on her blog... but here for your crafters is the almost finished project!

1 comments:

VintageSage said...

What a great idea. You did an awesome job on the bed. I'm sure Morticia is very happy now. :) Can't wait to see it when it's got all the pillows on it!