Saturday, September 19, 2009

Update on Morganna

I realized I haven't updated on Morganna for a while now.... I tend to try and ignore things that bother me... so I haven't said much.

But Morganna is home!!!! She's back at school, and her hair is growing back as you can see from the picture




She still has a lot of problems since the operations. You can see her little arm still isn't responding much... but she is walking now... still over emotional...but they say that's from the stroke, and hopefully she'll get better at that.

And getting around is still a problem, but I have to say my daughter is handling things very well... though she's about a flea's hop away from a nerves breakdown. Giggle

At least they aren't going back and forth to the hospital all the time... and now morganna is in regular rehab, somewhere local... much better for mom.

4 comments:

Blue Moon said...

Oh, I am so sorry you have a little one in your family with health problems. I didn't know. It is so hard to understand when children have to go through things that even adults have trouble dealing with. I beleive children are so much stronger. They have not yet bought in to the great mortality and vulnerability hype. Maybe we would all be a little better off with a little dose of imortality, even if it is delusion. I send my warmest thoughts and blessings to your Morgana, and my heart felt wish for peach to all of you.

Anonymous said...

Judith...
The little sweetheart...
It is so hard when children are sick...
They don't want to be reminded about it, but we can't stop thinking about it.
She seems like a strong little soul!
I send her my bestest, most magickal wishes...

Dreamers Night said...

I personaly wanted to say thank you, to both of you. And I agree with blue moon, it isn't fair when children are sick. Or suffer mysterious life threatening problems. My daughter is a fighter, and well so full of magick and wonder it is amazing. She continues to improve a bit more each day.:)

VintageSage said...

Oh Judith, I had no idea! I'm so sorry you are going through this with Morganna but she will be a very strong little lady in the end. I assure you. :) It will make you both strong. Still, so hard ot see children sick. *sigh*