Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Trading can be fun!

Oh, I'll announce the winner on Sunday!


OK Guys, just so you know, I used to sell this stuff at conventions.... so we're not talking expencive with wholesale prices.... And I was really hoping for crafts and stuff to trade for! I LOVE hand made things!!!! Don't feel that because this stuff was bought, you can't trade for stuff you make!!!!


Feel free to send this around to others that might be interested

I'm in the mood to trade.... No, I don't want sell them, or to do a contest... and make you follow me on twitter or facebook or anything. giggle Just a trade.

I used to sell at conventions, and I have a ton of supplies left over.

This lot includes a Burl wood Mortar and pestle, a copper colored cauldron (fill with sand and burn your incense), and 3 magnets... the one with wording says "bubble bubble toil and trouble anger the chef and prep time doubles"



Do you have stuff that you want to trade it for?


Write me at witchbythesea@gmail.com... and tell me what you would like to trade this lot of goodies for! If I like what your offering, we trade! Simple and easy, only expense is the postage.

Don't worry I have lots of stuff like this, including some odd things like a Real turtle candle holder, a albino turtle shell, more mortars and pestles, and so on and so on.. and others I'll post later, so I can make more then one trade....

I do have quiet a few of the copper cauldrons also.


If you don't win the first trade, maybe you'll win another. :)

9 comments:

Crazy Squirrel Lady said...

OMG what a AWESOME IDEA!!!!! I would love to trade but dont know what you would want for it or what would be a fair trade....Im going to put some thought to it :) I hope you dont mind if I steal this idea!! Im going to go post about it tonight or tomorrow and link here :)
Fantastic idea!!

Judith said...

AHHH that's the trick, you have to guess what I would like... but I'll give a hint... I'M EASY! giggle

VintageSage said...

Oh simply LOVE this idea!! I would love to trade as well!! I am in dire need of a mortar and pestle for sure. Lol! Ummm...let me see what I have and I'm going to email you. :) Happy Mabon!

Anonymous said...

I love these Judith, but I don't think it would be fair for me to join in as the postage to here would be ridiculous...
Trading is so much nicer though than buying or winning and you get a little bit of the "giver" in the trade.

Also please give little Morganna a big hug...I was thinking of her last night when I lit my candle.
And give your daughter one from me too!

Anonymous said...

I think this is a great idea. But I am not sure I have anything to trade either. Good luck though.

Judith said...

oversea's postage isn't that bad. I used to sell on e bay and I don't mind sending overseas

Carolina Gonzalez said...

If you're still interested, I would love to trade too. I own an Etsy shop that is filled completely with handmade items for Witchcraft that I would love to trade for a mortar and a cauldron. You can find my blog and contact me on my profile :).

butterflyiii2006 said...

Ahhhh this is soooo cool!!
What an awesome idea!!!
I am a scrap booker-- I would do a custom 2 page layout (in the colors of your choice) you would provide the pics, and I would make it according to your suggestions....
I also sew, and do some knitting-- so the possibilities are endless-- I would just need a clue as to what I was making. So, I could put my energy and prayers in it.
Hugs
Butterflyiii2006

butterflyiii2006 said...

PS -- I can do receipe cards or an entire Layout with your cute squirrel......
LOL
Butterflyiii2006