Monday, September 07, 2009

More Quiet

I talked about the quiet of the house.... now that the boy is gone.... now It gets even better..... IT'S LABOR DAY!!!!

That means that almost all of the "Bennies" (people who come to the shore for the summer, but don't live here) will be gone!!!!!





No longer will it take an hour to get down the road to go to a store, no longer will parking be horrendous.... No longer will rude, obnoxious people populate all the stores and such that I go too..... NO, THEY WILL BE GONE... AND PEACE COMES BACK TO THE JERSEY SHORE!!!!






Now, if I want I can drive down to the beach, walk the boardwalk and enjoy the last days of summer, and the crisp days of fall.... near the sea!!!!


I can hit my fav store that are further down towards the ocean... without having to fight traffic, and Jerks!!!!!!!!

Peace is in the house, and at the shore.... what more could a person ask for? (LONG CONTENTED "SIGH")

2 comments:

Rue said...

I know what you mean. I live in a tourist area too - the population triples in the summer. I'm so glad it's over!

Judith said...

yes, summer is wonderful, except for them! LOL