Saturday, September 26, 2009

Got an award!!!!




I'm so excited. The Merlin's mistress has never gotten an award before Yay!!! My wonderful friend at The Vintage Sage

http://thevintagesage.blogspot.com/ sent this on to me.

THANK YOU!!!!


Now, here are the rules:


1.) Thank the person who gave this to you.
2.) Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3.) Link the person who nominated you.
4.) Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5.) Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers.'
6.) Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7.) Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.


Okay, here goes!


1.) my credo, bombard people with personal information, and they won't ask questions you don't want them too. Being mysterious is bad, then people question everything about you.


2.) I like to be alone, I mean really, I rather sit at home with a good book, then go to any party anywhere, and have to be physically forced to attend one


3.) I have dated and gotten serious with a TV/movie star (shut up Steph, no telling) but what people don't know is that he wasn't the only one I dated...I dated one other and I slept with 2 others. What can I say, movie stars like chunky women!

4.) I'm a member of MENSA... (but shhhhh don't tell anyone, I like the "dumb bimbo" vibe I give everyone)

5.) I can use my right and left hand, trading off, or doing two things at once with each hand. I know there's a name for it.. but I can't spell it

6.) I'm dyslexic... bad, mirror image type

7.) I had major radiation poisoning and survived it


Now, I nominate the following awesome bloggers! And I follow them all so their links are right on my main page!


1. Rue and Hyssop
2. Frog on the Pumpkin
3. Frog queen follies
4. Crazy Squirrel Lady
5. Aunt Mannys creations
6. League of Dark Witch and Wizards
7. Through Lapis Eyes
8. 1910 house
9. Pumpkins and toadstools
10. the Enchanted Cauldron


I hope you all check out the other wonderful blogs on my list, and I hope to find many more!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...Judith...I knew we had things in common!
I am ambidextrous...(that is the word you were after isn't it?)
And with your mirror dyslxia and my mirror writing we're a perfect team!
Are you really in MENSA?
You clever, clever girl!

And you must tell who the movie stars were...what's the point of "showing off" if you aren't going to say...or is it they they were all fat, bald and ugly?!

No fair...I'm very desperate to know now!

Who poisoned you?!
Was it cos they found out you are a witch?
That bloody Mathew Hopkins...he gets everywhere!

Judith said...

LOL well one was english and bald..but not fat! giggle I may be fat, but I like my men skinny. giggle
LOL Nope, happened when I was 20, accident at lab where I was working

Steph said...

Okay, your secrets safe with me, but I want to know who those other two were! BTW: CONGRATULATIONS on the award!! I know how much you work on this blog and what joy it brings you! Keep up the great work spreading the love!

Judith said...

Hah! I didn't even tell you... well one I did, you did know about tony todd... didn't you?