Sunday, September 27, 2009



Oh my goddess!!!! It's almost the end of the month!!!! And to tell you all the truth, I've been doing dittily squat, nada, nothing!

I put some fall decorations out.... but that's about it.

I think the problem is that I'm soooooo wrapped up in my new found freedom.... that I'm just spending too much time enjoying the quiet!!!

Don't get me wrong, I've been doing crafts, eating lox and cream cheese (and NOT sharing it with my absent son!) and other small things... read 10 books, cleaning like a nut freak, fixed the pipes under the kitchen sink, and stuff like that....

but nothing major like painting my bedroom or even buying one pumpkin!!!!!!

But I did buy some Halloween candy, though I'm very sad to report that most of it has gone the way all good candy should go.... eaten by ME! Maybe I won't put the porch lite on for Halloween.... but that won't stop me from buying more candy. GIGGLE

I'm usually working in the garden, getting my planters clean and ready for the winter, putting all the lose stuff in the shed (winters by the beach are super windy!) drying herbs, making sure all my plants are mulched, and all that other outside stuff that needs to be done...

But it WON'T STOP RAINING!!! How can I do anything outside in this constant rain??? ****SIGH*****

I keep hoping for a full week of dry sunny weather, so I can go out and do all this stuff, but so far it hasn't happened.

Well, it's got to stop. This week, rain or shine, I'm going to finish up my garden work. So what if I get a wet and moldy... it's got to be done... right?

2 comments:

VintageSage said...

Relish in all that quietness and doing NOTHING! I love it! You are so funny...I would have eaten all that candy myself. That is precisely why I try not to buy any! Riesen is my DOWNFALL. Ugh. Lol!

xoxo

Just Between Us Girls said...

It sounds like you are a very busy person. You days are jammed packed.
I hope it stops raining for you. Rain at the moment is my enemy as well as we are preparing for a giant auction and need to paint up items and prepare. Hope you can stop by my blog. Have a great week and I hope you can accomplish everything you have in mind which I think is a lot.
Kindest thoughts,
Pat